Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Source for Gluten-Free Flour

Sorghum seems to be one of the cheaper GF flours - I found it for $2.99 for a 2 lb bag at my local Indian Store under the name "Jowar."

Hodgson Mills has now started selling buckwheat flour. It's very nice and finely ground, I can find it at my local Stop & Shop for $3.99 for a 2 lb. box.

http://www.hodgsonmill.com/roi/673/All-Natural-Flours--Corn-Meals/

By far the most expensive GF flours I've found are teff & quinoa. Quinoa flour has gone up to $7.99/lb at my local health food co-op. There is just no way I can afford that, so we've been using mainly buckwheat, sorghum, millet, and brown rice.

2 comments:

yoga and meditation said...

So do what is best, give Yoga and Meditation a chance, this yoga and meditation will definitely change your life for the best, with just a little yoga and meditation you will find that there is much more of life to enjoy than what you already thought, that is way it is so important to do yoga and meditation, to better each and every aspect of your life, yoga and meditation will better your health both physically and mentally.

aftershave balm said...

Aftershave Balm

I fodder that this article this is very interesting and tuna but simultaneously believe that the man would be due to apply after shaved a balsam to avoid the irritation by this is due to look for lotions for this.You can find more info at: http://www.bestaftershaveformen.com